The figure below shows a STIMULUS screenshot where a test campaign has been run. The upper-right window gives a quick overview of passed and failed tests, while the bottom window give precise metrics about failed tests and enables the user to rerun failed tests in the standard simulation environment.
Once the code has been developed, STIMULUS can check its compliance with system requirements automatically. Using block diagrams, you can build a test environment where requirements are turned into test observers, and the System Under Test is imported as a DLL using the standard FMI protocol. You can then generate and run numerous test vectors and STIMULUS will check that the behaviour of the System Under Test complies with its specification automatically. During a test campaign, STIMULUS also computes and reports comprehensive metrics about the functional coverage of requirements.
- ARGOSIM is releasing STIMULUS 2018 January 26, 2018
- Argosim at the International Software Safety Conference 2017 in Korea October 16, 2017
- ARGOSIM exhibits at Matlab Expo in Silverstone September 5, 2017
- SYSTECH SOFT now distributes STIMULUS in Korea June 28, 2017
- ARGOSIM exhibits at MATLAB EXPO in Paris April 24, 2017
- Argosim and CORYS co-exhibit at SimTech 2017 March 10, 2017